- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Protect your Dog from Lepto!!
1. Leptospirosis is a bacteria that causes Kidney Damage.
2. Lepto may cause Deadly Kidney Failure.
3. People are also able to get this disease.
4. Lepto is spread by infected mammal urine and stagnant water pools. Raccoons are the primary reservoir for Lepto. If you see raccoons or other wild animals in your neighborhood there could be leptospirosis.
15% OFF Grooming
I have been bringing all of my dogs to Glen Park Animal Hospital for the past 20 years and have found their service to be excellent! I am a nurse and have found that the care, competency and compassion that the entire staff gives to the animals is as good as (and in some instances even better than) the "human doctors/hospitals"!! Dr. Larson explains everything and does good follow-up with my "fur-babies". You can tell that the entire staff loves their job!
Read more ...