- We strive to provide complete care for our patients. Learn more about all the services we provide.
You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience.
Flea Treatment - Dogs
1. You must treat all animals and the house!
2. Pet Treatment
a. Needed for Dogs.
i. Advantage Multi (best) once a month OR
1. Kills fleas faster. Lasts for one month.
2. Need to be Heartworm Negative
ii. Frontline Plus every 2 weeks for 2 months then monthly.
b. Optional treatment for Dogs.
i. Capstar orally – optional.
1. Kills all adult fleas on animal in one hour. No residual effect.
ii. Flea bath with 3X flea and tick shampoo – optional.
1. If done alone for pet must be bathed every 2 weeks.
3. Treatment for house.
a. Vacuum everywhere! Clean out canister or throw away bag.
b. Launder everything in hot water.
c. Spray everywhere with Knockout Spray.
i. Spray underneath things (flip the cushions).
ii. Spray behind things.
iii. Don’t forget the car and behind doors.
d. Repeat ‘a’ thru ‘c’ in two weeks.
15% OFF Grooming
I have been bringing all of my dogs to Glen Park Animal Hospital for the past 20 years and have found their service to be excellent! I am a nurse and have found that the care, competency and compassion that the entire staff gives to the animals is as good as (and in some instances even better than) the "human doctors/hospitals"!! Dr. Larson explains everything and does good follow-up with my "fur-babies". You can tell that the entire staff loves their job!
Read more ...